2.22.2008

More With Boy and His Red Balloon

Remember this? remember how sad it was when the hoodlum boys destroyed his buddy, the red balloon? i can't decide what part jasper plays in the second video, because in the first, he is definitely the little boy in love with his red balloon:


but in the second, i'm not so sure which side he's on:

3 comments:

Henry said...

you're mom is really cultured with that red balloon movie. we've never heard of it around here. BTW, I'm love with a white "bi-yoon" these days.
Love, Hank

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

These kids are so darn cute I can't stand it! Is it cool with you if I link your blog to mine? I will send you an email with how to attach tunes to you blog too.

GramaE said...

Jasper, I was so scared as I watched that video, for fear that the balloon would pop. And then it did!! OMG You and Annie are getting so big and are soooo cute. Wonder when I'll ever see you again....Hank's GMA