Well, throught osmosis through the computer or something, Abbie was up about every 1/2 hour throwing up all night, as was the dog and 1 cat--So I am happily staying out of the house and at work (since I can't lift Abbie yet) and Cory has dad duty. Maybe I should have him fumigate the house while I am gone too........Jess
About an hour agter I posted last, Kaelyn's daycare called and she got it too. Lovely, but I guess there are only 3 of us to go. Now Abbie is feeling much better except for HORRIBLE diarrhea. At least I know it has to end:) Jess
3 comments:
I love this picture!
Well, throught osmosis through the computer or something, Abbie was up about every 1/2 hour throwing up all night, as was the dog and 1 cat--So I am happily staying out of the house and at work (since I can't lift Abbie yet) and Cory has dad duty. Maybe I should have him fumigate the house while I am gone too........Jess
About an hour agter I posted last, Kaelyn's daycare called and she got it too. Lovely, but I guess there are only 3 of us to go. Now Abbie is feeling much better except for HORRIBLE diarrhea. At least I know it has to end:) Jess
Post a Comment