so mama lola bought all the kids amaryllis plants to plant, care for, love and watch grow into flowers. annie is obsessed with the watering of the plants. i'm amazed that although jasper's plant is a good few inches taller than hers, she still loves her own and hasn't tried to claim japper's as her own.
she and addison were watering and - as you'll see here - talking to the plant so it grows up nice and big and beautiful. i got a video but i came in a little late and missed the part where addison said "talk to the plant" and annie proceeded to say "you are going to be a beautiful flower". it was so sweet. oh, and excuse my couging, i was trying so hard not to because she was talking so softly, but i was choking to death. see? the suffering i do for your entertainment!
3 comments:
I forgot to show yall but Codys is growing way faster than Presleys (driving him mad cuz it has become a race to the flower) I stay away because I am like a grim black cloud for all plant life
Nik
I can't stop laughing at the coughing. I don't know why, but its totally given me the giggles.
Loves, Auntie Nicki
PS - I'm still waiting to hear what happened on Sunday!?!?!?
I am so proud of you for taking such good care of your flower. You and your Daddy are so nice to talk to your flower to make it grow strong and staight. Love you, Annie...gammy
Post a Comment